Wednesday, July 06, 2011

I Need A Caffeine IV And Other Thoughts

~ I swear the days or rather the nights I feel like I have been sleeping well are the mornings that I can't seem to wake up. Espresso anyone? Make it a double!!

~ Can I just add my 2 cents to the Casey Anthony trial? Sweet jeebus...this is worse than freaking OJ!!!! Hell, I think that this woman is guiltier than OJ! And she'll get to walk! How did the DA take this to trial on nothing but circumstantial evidence? However it is proof that our justice system works as it is supposed to sometimes. Even though we all believe that she killed her child...and I imagine 99.9% of the people that know anything about this case feel like she did it...that reasonable doubt rears its ugly head. ARGH!!!!

~ I'm already sick of the 2012 election. I think all candidates should be thrown out. ALL OF THEM. I don't think Obama is doing a great job, but I think he's doing the best he can do in some cases with what he was left to work with. I can't fathom anyone truly wanting to vote for a Republican canidate. The scary words coming out of their mouths makes me twitch. Mind you the Dems do the same thing right now.

~ New Erasure CD in Oct!!!!!

~ Disorganization is my life these days. I can't get anything done. When I have time off there are other things to do and when normalcy (HA HA) returns I'm like a decapitated chicken. And I need to drop stuff off at Goodwill!!!

1 comments:

Bilbo said...

On the Casey Anthony trial ... my friend Bob commented on FB that "In all the teeth-knashing and invectives over the Casey Anthony verdict, let's not lose sight of the fact that the person responsible for the death of an innocent child has not been--and will not be--brought to justice for their actions. Whether it was her or someone else (maybe the dude who wore the glove in OJ's case?), that sweet little girl is still gone, and whoever was responsible for it...got away with it." That's the real tragedy here.