Saturday, July 23, 2011

I'm So Angry Right Now

~ Nephew whining about one class that he may not get an "A" in next semester.

~ Sister's dog getting out and me having to drive to their house and search the neighborhood to find her. I did find her. Got no thanks except for a Coconut Mocha Frapp from Starbucks that I extorted from her in repayment.

~ Everyone getting to fucking go somewhere for "much needed vacations." Fuck you all. I need a vacation but I ain't gettin' one...and I'm pretty damn cranky about it.

~ We won't discuss my paycheck situation for the week, cos it ain't pretty.

Forgive me if I sound like a cranky bitch..but hey, I am a cranky bitch.

3 comments:

Mike said...

You should have kept the dog for a vacation ransom.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I haven't been on one either, si I know what you mean.

Bilbo said...

Well, I have a soft spot in my heart for cranky bitches. What is the deal with not getting paid? E-mail me if you don't want to go into it here. Sounds ugly.