Monday, July 18, 2011

For The Love Of Via

Starbucks VIA® Iced Coffee by Starbucks Coffee
I love good coffee. I really love good iced coffee. When I didn't drink coffee my dad made his so strong that it would literally jump from the pot into the cup. That's the kind of coffee that makes good iced coffee.

Flash foward to the present. We make half caff coffee now. And it is so weak that it is barely worth drinking.

Now I like coffee.

But I don't like the coffee at home.

So I just spent  $5.95 for 5 packets of instant Starbucks coffee.

It was my treat to myself for the crappy way I've been feeling lately. I don't frequent Starbucks all that often but when you bought the VIA you also got a free cup of joe of your choosing..so Yay!

As I've said before...it is the little things in life that amuse me.

1 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Haven't heard of Via here.