Saturday, July 09, 2011

I've Got A Bad Case Of The Lazies

Today is one of those days where I just can't seem to get motivated to do much of anything. I was on the elliptical at the YMCA and my eyes were going shut.

Yes, I was falling asleep on the elliptical!

I'm pretty sure you aren't supposed to do that.

I can barely keep my eyes open now.. And it isn't as if I've done anything that strenuous today. I took my dad for blood work. I went to Triple B Farms and then grocery shopping.

Nothing out of the ordinary that would make me tired.

I just think I'm feeling lazy, because I just don't want to do anything. I want to curl up and hide and not do a damn thing.

I don't think Mt Laundry will appreciate that if I stay this way tomorrow. Especially as Mt Laundry is made up of a butt load of towels (oh how I hate towels).

1 comments:

Bilbo said...

I'm having a case of the lazies today because my granddaughter ran me ragged for two hours at the playground yesterday. Unfortunately, I need to find some reserves of energy somewhere so that I can do all the things that need doing today. I just want to go back to bed.