Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'm So Behind I'm Ahead Of Myself!

This has been another one of those weekends. I long for the time off, but when I get it, nothing gets done. I could go on and on about why..but really it is a combination of life interrupting and some really f-ing selfish family members.

It doesn't help matters that it feels like its 100 degrees in some parts of my house. The new AC helps downstairs but only one room upstairs gets really cool. It is a shame that room isn't the one with my computer!

This video is the only thing that has brought me any joy in the last few days. (And I've been sharing it everywhere I can)

1 comments:

Mike said...

"my computer"

Your computer is like a little furnace. Don't leave it turned on when you're not there. It will help keep the room cooler.

You should have put the AC upstairs and let the cooler air fall to the downstairs.... Or not.