Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's Hot..I'm Cranky...It's Time For: Things That Annoy

~ The Accu-weather app on my phone just shows a thermomater exploding today. It isn't nice when the computer app is being snarky about 100 degree heat.

~ The government: Perhaps I should refer these asshats to my debt management program? Take away their credit cards! Someone said they should hand cuff them to the parking meters in D.C. today because it is going to be mother humping hot in D.C. and take away their water....and see how long it takes them to hammer out a deal. Cruel and unusual punishment? Yes, would it get 'er done? I bet it would!

~ My sister and her youngest son on vacation. I've had to help her oldest son take care of her animals while she was away. Have I mentioned that if you have a small zoo, you have no business being away from home for 4 days? Grrrrr.

~ The traffic alert sign that says: Char/Monessen Bridge Closed. Really? It's closed? Last I checked, it wasn't even THERE!!!!

~ Charleroi for not being able to bring a REAL grocery store into town. Save-A-Lot is great but the produce isn't always good and there's no Deli.

~ Giant Eagle...sure you give us fuel perks but could you ever put lunch meat on sale? Pretty please? I have to drive 10 miles just to get chipped ham on sale!! Oh and cheese too...plz thank you.

~ To the cable networks...Can you please re-air some of the summer shows since it is too freaking out to sit in my living room? GAH...I almost miss winter...

3 comments:

Mike said...

'GAH...I almost miss winter.'

You said that, right?

Jean-Luc Picard said...

If I started listing all the thinks that annoy me, I wouldn't get off the computer tonight.

Bilbo said...

I'm with Capt Picard. I'd wear out my keyboard.