Thursday, July 14, 2011

Feeling Twitchy

I can't watch the news anymore. I get too twitchy. Between those Ass Clowns in Congress, as Bilbo aptly calls them to the idiotic things that the average or not so average person does...I'm slowly losing what is left of my mind.

Did you know that somewhere in the US a parent had their children removed from their custody because they were obese?

That somewhere out there they are pushing to make Tony the Tiger as evil as Joe the Camel.

Oh and a restaurant in Monroeville has banned children under 6 from their restaurant! Newsflash, I know a few kids older than 6 that shouldn't be allowed in a nice restaurant!

Oye!

I truly can't believe the stuff I've been hearing.

Plus the talks about the Debt Ceiling...and seniors not getting their SS checks on time next month. That's freaking lovely. That's primarily what my parents live on!!!! They get 2 small pensions that don't add up to much and then SS.

I'd like to go to Washington and bang some heads together...take away their health insurance and gov't paid automobiles and expense accounts...and then see how they like things!!!!

ARGH!!!

Pass the beer!

0 comments: