Sunday, July 31, 2011

Frustrations, I Has Em

I'm so sick of everything. I need to get away from everyone and everything. I'm sick of home. I'm sick of summer. I'm sick of the heat.

Everyone else gets to forget things for a time. I'm stuck with mine 24/7.

I have a million things started around the house and none are finished. It seems like the only thing I get done is the laundry. I need to get away. I need to forget how rotten my life is...and how I'm getting no help from anyone.

I'm not allowed to cry because that might upset people but I have such a backlog of tears that I just might explode.

And I'm still floored by a rather unusual person offering to be a designated driver so I can get good and toasted. The mind boggles at how I always manage to attract the most ....erm...inappropriate people to me at times like this.

2 comments:

Mike said...

'... offering ...'

Uhhhh, that's a no brainer on turning that one down. If you need a DD.... I'll send Bilbo up there.

Bilbo said...

Well, yes, I probably would be a safer DD if you needed one, but perhaps it would be better just to get toasted at home...