Saturday, December 28, 2002

After Christmas Wish Lists, and other fun things

Ah yes, now that I have a small amount of spending money, and I do mean small, I can ponder the things I really want to buy. Of course if anyone wants to buy them for me...you just go for it, and my wallet thanks you from the emptiest reaches of each compartment.

1. U2 The Greatest hits...(I keep forgetting about this one and I want the deluxe edition)
2. Elvis Costello and Anne Sofie Von Otter For the Stars (it's grown on me what can I say)
3. Erasure-Other People's Songs (out on Jan 28...Everyone buy it)
4. Cyndi Lauper - Shine (when did this ep come out!)
5. Elvis Costello - Girls Girls Girls (yes another compilation that I don't have..I'm a completist)
6. Elvis Costello - Ten Bloody Marys and Ten How's Your Father (another compilation..you have to understand I'm anal about Elvis)
7. Madonna - Die Another Day (cd single)
8. Peter Murphy - Alive Just for Love
9. Siouxsie and the Banshees - The Best of Ltd Edition (me want me want)
10.David Bowie - The Best of Double Disc (like I said....I'm a completist) and the DVD will be on the movie list..that's being compiled
11. Billie Ray Martin - 18 carat Garbage (import cd..sigh)
12. Caroline Lavelle - Brilliant Midnight (this is the voice of a diva)
13. Nightingale (the cast recording with Sarah Brightman..my fav diva)
14. Peter Gabriel - Up
15. Michael Ball - Center Stage
16. Howard Jones - The Peaceful Tour Deluxe Edition
17. Bryan Ferry - Frantic
18. Dubstar - Make It Better

Oh dear I'm sure there's more..but this is just from an hour or so of searching.

Oh and on to DVDs and videos

1. Spiderman
2. Ice Age
3. David Bowie the Best of collection
4. Evita

0 comments: