Friday, December 20, 2002

What do you want to know?
[[FIRST & MIDDLE NAME:]] Andrea Jane

[[NICKNAMES]] Andii, An, Cleo, Queen

[[HAIR COLOR:]] Dark brown..almost blackish

[[HAIR LENGTH:]] almost chin length

[[EYE COLOR:]] brown

[[HEIGHT:]] In the neighborhood of 5'2 or 5'3

[[BIRTHDAY:]] July 2, 1974

[[LOCATION:]] Pennsylvania

[[SHOE SIZE:]] 8

[[ZODIAC SIGN:]] Cancer (malignant)

[[SIBLINGS:]] 2 Debby and Rudy..both older


[[FAVORITES]]

[[GENRE OF MUSIC:]] 80's new wave and rock

[[MUSIC ARTIST:]] Elvis Costello-Erasure-Oingo Boingo

[[MOVIE:]] Edward Scissorhands, Nightmare Before Christmas, Dangerous Liasions, About A Boy, Chocolat, From Hell

[[BRAND:]] DKNY when I can afford it..if not the Target brand...

[[SONG:]] �Man Out of Time" Elvis Costello "Everyday" Erasure version "Try to Believe" Oingo Boingo

[[WORD:]] fuck

[FOOD:]] Mexican

[[DRINK:]] Coke

[[COLOR:]] Black..wait that's not a color..it's a neutral....Purple

[[GIRL NAME:]] Angela

[[BOY NAME:]] Declan

[[RADIO STATION:]] Radio sucks

[[ANIMAL:]] Cat's and Dogs
[[ICE CREAM FLAVOR:]] cherry chocolate chip

[[QUOTE:]] "I don't fucking hardly think so"-Greg Proops

[[DAY OF THE WEEK:]] Sunday

[[MONTH:]] July


[[DO YOU]]

[[THINK YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE:]] no

[[THINK YOU SMART:]] Yes

[[THINK YOU HAVE COMMON SENSE:]] only on the third tuesday of every month with a Q in it

[[PLAY SPORTS/ WHAT KIND OF SPORTS DO YOU LIKE:]] Sports..you've got to be joking..I'm a wussy

[[BELIEVE IN ALIENS:]] sure I do..only I wish they'd beem up W..so the world could get back to normal

[[LIKE SITCOMS:]] some of them...

[[HAVE A BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND:]] Not for a long long time

[[THINK YOUR STYLE/FASHION IS COOL:]] I'm borderline trendy...though for work I'm conservative

[[HAVE ANY PIERCINGS:]] Just my ears thank you

[[DO DRUGS:]] no.

[[DRINK:]] occassionally

[[HAVE SEX:]] If the opportunity presented itself


[[HAVE YOU EVER]]

[[SMOKED:]] yes

[[DRANK:]] yes...I'm 28...if I hadn't I'd be a sorry loser

[[GOTTEN DRUNK:]] Once or twice yes

[[WENT BUNJEE JUMPING:]] I dont' fucking hardly think so

[[HAD A CRUSH ON A TEACHER:]] If you saw my teachers you wouldn't ask that

[[BROKE THE LAW:]] Well if speeding tickets count..yeah

[[RAN FROM THE COPS:]] no.

[[KISSED A GIRL:]] no

[[KISSED A GUY:]] yes

[[LAUGHED:]] Well yes...on a regular basis

[[BEEN EMBARASSED:]] More times than I'd like to admit

[[CRIED:]] Again yes

[[WANTED TO DIE:]] Yea...like right now

[[BEEN SCARED TO HALF DEATH:]] Oh yeah..many times

[[STOLE ANYTHING:]] yeah..in grade school..when I didnt' know better

[[MADE YOURSELF THROW UP:]] no.

[[THOUGHT ABOUT OR TRIED TO KILL YOURSELF:]] Thought about it..when life was very unkind..but I'd never do it..

[[WENT SKINNY DIPPING:]] I don't bare flesh

[[BEEN IN LOVE:]] Love doesn't exist

[[SAID "I LOVE YOU" AND DID NOT MEAN IT:]] Haven't we all

[[GOTTEN INTO A FIGHT WITH YOUR PET:]] yes

[[HAD A DREAM ABOUT SOMETHING WIERD AND IT HAPPENED THE NEXT DAY:]] no

[[STALKED SOMEONE:]] kinda


[[LAST PERSON WHO]]

[[WROTE YOU A NOTE:]] Kristin..well and IM

[[CALLED YOU:]] Tina

[[KISSED YOU:]] My Mom...

[[HUGGED YOU:]] My Mom

[[EMAILED YOU:]] My Brother

[[TOLD YOU THEY LOVe YOU:]] The Parental Units

[[WAS MEAN TO YOU:]] I can't really recall anything recently

[[SAID SOMETHING NICE TO YOU:]] My Parents..they really wuv me :D

[[YOU SAW A MOVIE WITH:]] Raymond..my nephew

[[YOU WENT TO THE MALL WITH:]] The Parental units

[[SAID THEY HATED YOU:]] um...i don't know


[[FAMILY]]

[[DO YOU INTEND TO GET MARRIED:]] who knows

[[WHAT WILL YOU NAME YOUR KIDS:]] Not having any

[[WHAT DO YOU WANT YOUR WIFE/HUSBAND TO BE LIKE:]] Someone generous and kind..who wants a wife that doesn't work..

[[WHERE WILL YOU LIVE:]] whereever our jobs might be..or our family

[[RANDOM]]

[[HOW MANY EMAIL ADDRESSES DO YOU HAVE:]] two

[[WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE:]] VO5

[[WHAT'S YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?]] getting fired

[[THE 3 BEST INSIDE JOKES YOU HAVE:]] �the Lizard Sauce" "the fuzzy cuffs" "my concubines"

[[WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU WANT TO DRIVE:]] 94 Grand Am...teal

[[WHAT KIND OF SHOES DO YOU WEAR:]] Any kind that strike my fancy

[[WHAT KIND OF CLOTHES DO YOU SLEEP IN:]] T-shirts..flannel..

[[WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU CALLED:]] Mom

[[WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED:]] A church wedding I suppose..

[[IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE WISH, WHAT WOULD IT BE:]] I'd like to have a one on one conversation with Greg Proops..or a night of meaningless sex with Elvis Costello or Danny Elfman

[[IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT YOURSELF, WHAT WOULD IT BE:]] My ugly mug...

[[WHAT DO YOU REALLY DISLIKE:]] My disgusting traumatising job

[[DESCRIBE YOUR FIRST KISS:]] Innocent and not worth a mention

0 comments: