Wednesday, December 18, 2002

The end of the story is near

I think I want to wait until tomorrow to post the rest of my creation. The ending my surprise some of you..others may not be so surprised. I'm working out a few odds and ends on it as I type. I certainly hope you have enjoyed that story..You can always leave feedback on the shout outs..or the chatterbox.

This story actually took quite a different turn from how I planned it..I had originally planned on having all my concubines in the mix..but only a few actually made it. For some reason, Elvis..takes control of any story he's in. I'm sure there will be a battle of some proportion in Man Out of Time..between Everett and Peter over Alex. I think Man Out of Time will be the first story I write with Elvis..that he doesn' t get the girl...

Ooops am I giving away the ending you haven't read yet? Not entirely...but again..I keep my Greggie credible..

Until Tomorrow..or maybe shortly...Peace Out

0 comments: