Friday, December 06, 2002

The first blog of the Day...Proopslusting and Musical Musing

No rants today kidlets. The week ended on a fairly decent note. I only need to spend about 4 hours at work tomorrow on issues, and my mind will be free to wander onto other things. I'm not sure what other things, but definitely other things.

Perhaps, my mind will just stray to the lovely man that is Greg Proops. You might know..or not..that he is the inspiration for the character Everett in the Man out of Time story. (oh and there will be more of that story later..) Mind you, dear readers..Everett is not Greg..he's just based on my idea of how the Proopdog is...

It's no secret..if I had to tell you who my perfect man was....Greg Proops would be the one I'd select. Sure I love my other concubines dearly. Elvis Costello is actually a very close second in my list, but no one can really take Greg's place.

Now on to my musical musings

I'm still having fun downloading and burning the Erasure Marky Mixes. There are 3 cds worth of mixes..2 and a half if your anal, cos disc 3 is only 9 songs. I have to find some more pictures of my Erasure Boys..for the covers of these discs though.

The other musical musing is Boingo...I just remembered how wonderful the song Insanity can be when life is stressful. I'm not sure exactly what it is about this song, but it really seems to release alot of tensions. I swear...after a day of work, I need to have a whole 80 minute cd of just that song...

I'm compiling a list of songs that reduce stress...This is the list thus far...

1. Insanity-Boingo
2. Only Makes Me Laugh-Danny Elfman
3. How to Be Dumb-Elvis Costello
4. Push-Matchbox Twenty
5. Unhappy Birthday - the Smiths
6. Bigmouth Strikes Again-the Smiths

Feel free to let me know of any additions...


0 comments: