Friday, December 13, 2002

100 fun facts about me

1. The Music Whore has over 3000 cds and over 300 concert cdrs in her collection
2. Most of the concert collection are Elvis Costello Concerts
3. I have a passion for romance novels
4. My passion has inspired me to write my own stories and fanfiction
5. In 6th grade I completed my first fanfiction about George Harrison and it filled a whole 3 subject notebook
6. My first crush was Davy Jones
7. The Monkees were my first concert.
8. I've seen almost all of my musical obsessions in concert.
9. The bands I've not seen...Erasure, Oingo Boingo, Roxette, George Harrison and Glass Tiger
10.I've actually met 5 celebrities in my life
11. One of them is Elvis Costello
12. Two of them are Whose Line Cast Members
13. One of them Isn't Greg Proops
14. I didn't discover Whose Line until 2000
15. Tony Slattery was my first Whoser Crush...Greg came second
16. I discovered Whose Line when I was inbetween jobs
17. Greg is the only celebrity to ever write back to me.. and I have about 5 notes from him.
18. I actually talked to Greg from the stage at the Funny Bone
19. Station Square is my favorite spot in Pittsburgh
20. There are only 3 cities that I truly want to visit...Toronto, London and NYC
21. I was in Toronto only long enough to see the Phantom of the Opera in 92
22. I love musical theatre and realize now that Andrew Lloyd Webber is highly overrated
23. Sarah Brightman is one of my favorite female vocalists.
24. I got into Boingo through an ex boyfriend who looked alot like Danny Elfman
25. We broke uo because I wasn't as obsessed with Boingo as he was
26. Skin is my favorite boingo make out song.
27. My idol growing up was Olivia Newton John
28. Xanadu is still on of my favorite films
29. My job is worse than I make it sound
30. Some of my best friends are people I've never met
31. I have 4 cats a dog and a turtle
32. I'm a shy person.
33. I'm partial to anything with vampires.
34. One of my fav sci fi shows is Forever Knight about a vampire cop in toronto
35. My favorite authors are Anne Rice and Amanda Quick
36. My favorite Greg Proops quote is "I don't fucking hardly think so"
37. I've been known to be reading 3 books at one time
38. I don't like knowing too much about the personal lives of my concubines
39. I bought my first Elvis Costello record because he worked with Paul McCartney
40. Most of my stories are inspired by music I listen too.
41. I love to go clubbing but I never have anyone to go with.
42. I will probably never marry
43. My family is the most important thing in my life
44. I'm a lector in my church.
45. I've never owned a new car
46. My computer is my prized possession
47. I didn't get my first computer until 1999
48. The Improv All Stars were the first comedic act that i've seen.
49. I've been a fan of stand up comedians since I was in junior high.
50. I loved Eric Idle's short lived sitcom Nearly Departed
51. I can find an Elvis Costello song to fit any mood.
52. I've never really been in love
53. My 2 favorite Costello songs are Man Out of Time and This House is Empty Now
54. I'm easily depressed
55. I am a woman of many mood swings
56. Christmas is the most depressing time of year for me.
57. My favorite scent is Allure by Chanel
58. my hearts been broken and mended too many times
59. If I could have any career it would be a singer...my second choice would be a writer
60. I've memorized most of the lyrics to the musical Evita
61. Coca Cola and Potatoe chips are my weaknesses
62. I can bribed with offers of Tiramisu
63. The Eat N Park Christmas commerical makes me want to cry
64. My favorite novel is Gaston Leroux's Phantom of the Opera
65. I made my parent's see Nightmare Before Christmas on it's opening night.
66. I can't stand Duran Duran's cover of Watching the Detectives
67. I still own and buy vinyl records
68. I don't own any Costellos albums on vinyl, but I have large collections of Duran, Erasure and Boingo on vinyl
69. Is my favorite number (jk)
70. My favorite Erasure song is Runaround on the Underground
71. The first Erasure cd I heard was Chorus
72. I collect Coke Bears
73. I despise the Official site for Greg Proops
74. The EC Home Page is my most frequently visited website
75. I'm trying to acquire most of the taped Costello shows from this years model...I mean tour
76. I find it hard to think of 100 things that will amuse you about me.
77. Blogging is one of my favorite activities
78. I watch only 2 or 3 tv shows...Whose Line is it Anyway and Good Eats are my favorites
79. I watch cooking shows..on Food Network, but can't cook to save myself
80. I have a strange fondness for geeky men
81. I've managed to acquire more than half of Danny Elfman's film scores
82. Elvis Costello and Erasure make up the largest portion of my cd collection with over 100 cds or cdrs each
83. My love for Duran Duran has faded over the years..but my love for Erasure has remained
84. My favorite Depeche Mode songs are usually sung by Martin Gore
85. My favorite video is Cheap Trick's "I Can't Take It"
86. Elvis Costello signed my favorite picture of him from this year
87. I often get lines of songs stuck in my head
88. Love is always scarpering or cowering or fawning..is one of them
89. Tart....and the flavor is...TART...is another
90. I have as many books as I do cds
91. Terry Prachett is my fav sci-fi author
92. I really miss watching Red Dwarf on PBS
93. Chris Barrie is my favorite British Comedian..from Red Dwarf and Brittas Empire
94. Punch the Clock is one of my favorite Costello albums
95. The first costello cd I bought was Spike
96. I made a 7 cd set of remixes of Madonna songs
97. I constantly ponder why the naked chef isn't naked
98. This is almost done
99. My pets never cease to amaze me
100. I actually found 100 things to tell you about me....

0 comments: