Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Stuff and Nonsense

Ah yes, another randome blog by yours truly. I'm slowly working to have some story coming your way. I think if life treats me well, this weekend I'll work on the story formerly known as An Innocent Man...Just to be different..and because well it's been neglected for a month or so now..

I still can't find the copy of disc one of Irvine 93..wish I had a clue of where this disc went..but I have 2 people that have offered to copy the show for me. Bless them!!! There's nothing worse then having something disappear like that! The only good that came out of losing that...I cleaned my rooms a bit..I still don't know where everything is..but it's better oraganize than before...

Favorite Fantasies

Yes...I've decided to share...some inner most...thoughts with you..I promise not to be too explict..but right now..I'm bored..so I'm going to share!

1. The Elf-fantasy...In my own little mind..I'm Danny's Personal Assistant..working out of his house...How convenient..If you've ever seen the picture of Danny sitting by the big picture window on an oriental rug..lets just say..on a lovely day..that rug gets put to good us...Assist you Danny? Anything you say, sir!

2. The Costello-fantasy...I have this to say..cos it's really not worth typing out twice...go to my fanfiction page..and read the first part of Such Unlikely Lovers...That's my costello fantasy...No I lie..I have many..cos I'd love to step into Alex's shoes...in Distorted Angel as well.....

3. The Proops-fantasy..Oh god there are so many that revolve around him...The original premise for Maybe I'm amazed..would be my ultimate fantasy. I would be a singer on the verge of stardom (oh how I wish I could sing) and also a friend of Tony Slattery..who introduces me to Greg because he's writing an article on Musical theatre for some magazine...I also have visions of him having his car breakdown after a party..and him coming back to my house soaked...after stripping down to cow print boxers...ah..which produces much laughter from me...he strips..and has his wicked way with me..



Why can't dreams come true?

0 comments: