Sunday, December 15, 2002

Sunday Afternoon Musings

Ah yes, here I sit trying to edit my Danny Elfman Photo Shrine..I have many new pictures of the Elf that need to be shared, Plus I want to take the Screen Grabs down, and redo my Grabbing the Elfman site at some point. Right now I just want to clean the site up so that the pictures that are working are the ones that are showing..and then I'll make the additions in the coming weeks.

I really love my elfman shrine...and I want it to be a nicely viewed and user friendly site, unfortunately working with tripod is not easy..and since I'm cheap and don't wish to pay for webspace..I have to deal with it's nastiness...

Here is the link to my photo shrine Mr Elfman's Nightmare I'm not sure if you'll get to view it..I've reached my bandwidth!! argh..so I can't even edit the damn site properly now!! So I guess I may be moving on to my Ocelot Land site to work..If you do go to the Elfman Shrine..Please sign the guest book..I like to know who's been to my websites..

I've actually accomplished a few of the things on my too do list!

I finished reading that nasty Delta Wedding novel..I also did the 100 things about me...that got all of us bloggers addicted..thanks to Java! A good portion of the trees are decorated. I have one tree..a tiny artificial tree is now in my bedroom..with all my funky coke bear and marvin martion ornaments..on it. Our big tree is downstairs in the living room..and is fairly complete...but I want new ornaments! I always want new ornaments for the tree. You'll also see a bit of the You Want Her Too story posted here shortly. I've been working on that one on and off..

What I'm finding it hard to do right now is get those darn cds burned, and those are the things I need to do the most! Ah well I better get to burning..

0 comments: