Saturday, December 28, 2002

A Survey I stole from Lola

I see: my cat, my computer and my teddy bear
I need: A new job
I find: That nothing ever goes my way...but sometimes it's not as bad as it seems
I want: More Stuff...no really a job that is less stressful
I have: a fantastic family that can compare with no other no matter how dysfuncional we all
I wish: that one of my concubines were here
I love: my mother
I hate: thinking about how much time I've wasted
I miss: the ease of college and the hope that we all had for the future
I fear: being completely alone
I feel: slightly depressed..and worried about the future
I hear: my nieces playing downstairs
I smell: Stuffed shells
I crave: New music to listen to and inspiration for my story
I search: for a better job
I wonder: How much time I have left..and if it's enough
I regret: not doing some things that were offered to me

When was the last time you ...

Smiled?: when I was at supper talking to the family
Laughed?: when we listened to Elvis Costello's St Stephen's Day Murders
Cried?: Christmas Day..when I really didn't want to go back to work
Bought something?: Today on the BMG site..I bought 3 new cds
Danced?: this morning with my cat to All I Ask of You..waltzing with the kitty :D
Were sarcastic?: I'm always sarcastic
Kissed someone?: this morning ...my mum
Talked to an ex?: Why would I do that?
Watched your favorite movie?: I haven't watched a movie in ages
Had a nightmare?: A few days ago..I was dreaming about my job from hell

A Last time for everything ...

Last book you read: I'm reading Kiss and Tell by Trudi Pacter right now
Last movie you saw: Ghost Ship
Last song you heard: Believe In Me - Dubstat
Last thing you had to drink: Coca Cola
Last time you showered: I prefer baths
Last thing you ate: Stuffed shells and italian hoagie

Do You ...

Smoke?: NO
Do drugs?: No
Have sex?: that's a rather personal question dont ya think...
Sleep with stuffed animals?: I sleep with my pets..so no..not stuffed ones...unless they've just eaten...
Live in the moment?: What moment..oh dammit I missed it again..
Have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: No
Have a dream that keeps coming back?: no
Play an instrument?: I used to play french horn..and some keyboard
Believe there is life on other planets?: Of course
Remember your first love?: I try to forget it
Still love him/her?: lno
Read the newspaper?: Every morning
Have any gay or lesbian friends?: Yes..why does that matter
Believe in miracles?: Perhaps
Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?: No..everything ends
Consider yourself tolerant of others?: It depends..who are the others
Consider love a mistake?: Love doesn't exist
Like the taste of alcohol?: depends on the alcohol
Have a favorite candy?: Raspberry Godiva bars
Believe in astrology?: No but it's fun to read
Believe in magic?: David Copperfield is the anti-christ
Believe in God?: Yes..
Pray?: again yes
Go to church?: Fairly regularly
Have any secrets?: not really
Have any pets: 4 cats a dog and a turtle
Do well in school?: Yes...I was 8th in my high school class and in college I graduated with honors
Go to or plan to go to college?: Bachelors Degree in Business Administration fro California University of PA
Have a major?: Business Administration
Talk to strangers who instant message you?: NO
Wear hats?: I love hats
Have any piercings?: the usual place
Have any tattoos?: I have a low tolerance for pain
Hate yourself?: not myself..my life..yes
Have an obsession?: Many
Have a secret crush?: No...
Do they know yet?: if I don't have one...they can't know
Collect anything?: Books..cds..clothes
Have a best friend?: yes Jennifer...
Wish on stars?: Yes
Like your handwriting?: It's a bit sloppy
Have any bad habits?: Many
Care about looks?: Yes...at least my own
Boy/girlfriend's looks?: Well if that person were ugly would I be with them..this is a weird question
Friends and other people?: Uh no
Believe in witches?: Yes
Believe in Satan?: Yes
Believe in ghosts?: There's one in my house so I better

0 comments: