Friday, June 22, 2007

Top 5 On Friday - Week 129

This week's topic brought to you by "me" @ Music Memoirs

Top 5 songs that mention things in the sky in the title. (This could be anything...stars, planes, birds, clouds....etc)

1. Justin Hayward - Silverbird
(This was probably one of Justin's first solo songs that I fell in love with a few years back)

2. Martin Gore - Lost In The Stars
(I had a hard time choosing between two versions of this song. I love Martin's version and Elvis Costello's version of this Kurt Weill song. This time Martin wins)

3. Paul Revere & The Raiders - Mr. Sun, Mr. Moon
(Too fun not to love.)

4. Paul McCartney - Jet
(Did you think I'd forget this one?)

5. The Beatles - And Your Bird Can Sing
(I fell in love with this song when I first heard it on the Beatles cartoons when I was a kid)

0 comments: