Sunday, June 24, 2007

Random 10 - Week 111

One of my many music memes from Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

I've been an emotional basket case this weekend most of the songs reflect that just a bit.

Midge Ure - Lied
(I'd like to sing this one at someone...never mind who...and this song is fast becoming a weekend staple for me.)

George Harrison - Teardrops
(I have my share of crying buckets full of teardrops)

The Beatles - Eight Days A Week
(Watched some Beatles Cartoons this weekend too)

Paul McCartney - No More Lonely Nights
(singing this one at the top of my lungs)

Justin Hayward - Sometimes Less Is More
(I love this song. I hate how it makes me feel)

Rob Thomas - Little Wonders
(I heard this song in Lerner's while shopping this weekend. Have I mentioned how much I love love love it?)

George Harrison - Shanghai Surprise
(Another one that has a line or two I'd like to sing to someone. It's such a cheesy, bad song...but I love it so much)

The Moody Blues - Lovely To See You
(This song has a nasty habit of getting stuck in my head)

Gary Puckett - Woman Woman
(Have you got Cheetos on your mind?)

The Moody Blues - Island
(Gosh I love this song)

And now for the picture

0 comments: