Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Nectar Of The Gods

I'm down to 1 can of soda a day, however I'm compensating for it by drinking at least 2 iced coffees. I think that's still only half the calories of one can of soda though. I don't use that much creamer and no extra sugar or anything else.

But let me say this, I love me some iced coffee, even if it makes me bounce off walls, and it does make me bounce off walls, more than any soda could ever do.

Right now I'm tripping on french vanilla, but I have a chocolate caramel creamer in the fridge waiting for the other one to empty out. Perhaps I'm drinking more of the stuff because I want to get to the other flavor? Hmmm. That's a possibility.

Another nectar of the gods that I don't get very often is bubble tea. I thank my lurking friend Jennifer for introducing me to that one. I swear the Beehive in Pittsburgh is the only place that has it, and that makes me sad. I don't often get the chance to wander through the south side of Pittsburgh and just stop for bubble tea or a quick sandwich. My trips to the city are always well defined. (Go to Phipps, eat dinner at Station Square etc...etc.) PAH!

Now I want some bubble tea, and I have no way of getting it. I guess that means I'll be drinking another iced coffee. If you see something zooming by at hyper speed, that's probably me on my iced coffee high!

0 comments: