Thursday, June 07, 2007

Randomosity Strikes Again

~ I bought a hard back copy of this book.



There are some pretty good hints in it, as well as recipes and exercises. Here's hoping it helps me one my quest to shrink (again). I've got an idea for a reward for myself if I hit my goal. A spa weekend at the mountaineer. (That would only be a couple of hundred dollars!) LOL! It's a good idea in theory. Unfortunately, I doubt I could ever let myself go into debt for a facial and a hotel room in WV.

~ I think Gym Hottie lives to torment me. Lately he's been exercising in my area when he's there. I wonder if drooling helps you lose weight? If it does..I should be shrinking fast.

I haven't the guts to speak to him. I don't have the guts to speak to many people. I'm no good at that. Plus if I spoke I'd just give away the fact that I'm crushing on him, and men that look like GH never give me a second glance. What the hell am I talking about, NO men ever give me a second glance.

Why do you have to be 100 lbs and blonde to get noticed by the good looking men. Curse my nearly black hair! And curse the fact that I've never been able to titter.

~ I now own 2 copies of Memory Almost Full. I have the regular CD version and the Special Edition. OK, Paulie, where's my thank you for helping pay off the nasty wench you're divorcing.

~ I got that Wilson Phillips CD from LaLa yesterday and it's quite surprising how good it actually is. I expected to be horrified with every track, but honestly the girls did a great job. I'm not as keen on their reworkings of the tracks made famous by their parents, but all in all it was a good effort. They managed to make some of the tracks sound different without murdering the songs and my memories of the songs. So woot! It was a well spent $1.75

~ One of my cats is having a hairballfest in my room. I have no idea which one it is, but every morning I find a rather disgusting present on my floor.

~ I'm reading a strange book by George MacDonald call The Fisherman's Lady. It's less than 300 pages and its taking me forever to read. It's just not holding my interest. That's what happens when I try to read "literature" during the work week. My brain cramps up and says no! Basically I should have learned by now that only fluff should enter my brain before Friday at 4 p.m.

0 comments: