Saturday, June 09, 2007

Making A Mix

Ah the joys of mixing. I've been in a mood to do that...so at least one lucky recipient is getting one of my amusing yet odd mix cds.

Here's the cover art...



I'll let you guess who the mix is for. I bet most of you won't need many guesses.

This is the tracklisting I came up with.

Gordon Lightfoot - Inspiration Lady
Keri Noble - Watch Me Walk
Erasure - Sunday Girl
Adam Ant - Won't Take That Talk
Emm Gryner - East Coast Angel
Semisonic - Chemistry
Dar Williams - Echoes
Cheap Trick - Say Goodbye
Rachael Sage - Even Love Dies
Peter Mayer - The Introvert Song
Terami Hirsch - Little Light
Alan Frew - Healing Hands
Grey Eye Glances - Faces
Jellyfish - Baby's Coming Back
Roxette - June Afternoon
Pulp - Sorted Out Fore E's & Wizz
The Pipettes - Dirty Mind
XTC - The Mayor Of Simpleton
Shakespear's Sister - Hello (Turn Your Radio On)
Billy Bragg & Wilco - California Stars
Nick Lowe - I Trained Her To Love Me

Anyone else want a mix?

0 comments: