Wednesday, June 20, 2007

As Things Slowly Crumble

The best laid plans of mice and men...etc. That line is so true. I had planed on going to Jack's to work out last night, but nope, the storms seemed to want to get here then, meaning I get to go to Jack's on Saturday morning.

BLERGH!

I ended up spending $33 on CDs because I went to Amazon to preorder the new Nick Lowe CD that comes out next Tuesday. I've spent entirely too much money this month. Someone needs to put a stop to me.



I can't believe that I bought this one. It's the CD that has the two new Justin Hayward songs on it, Celtic Heart and Earth & Sky. I said I wouldn't buy a CD for 2 songs, but for $10 I had to do it, because I love Justin.

The other CD that crept into my cart was this one:



I'm getting a brand new copy of Tom Petty's Let Me Up I've Had Enough for under $5

So really I was getting a good buy and I can at least use the excuse that they were early b-day presents for myself, right? Right?

Seriously, if the weather hadn't been so awful last night I would have gone to Jack's and thus been too tired to search amazon for deals.

Damn weater!

0 comments: