Thursday, June 14, 2007

I'm PO'd

Why am I PO'd you might ask?

Well I found out that my copy of the deluxe edition of the Traveling Wilburys reissue was backordered.



Eh.

No, more like WTF.

I preordered this release in April. You would think that would mean that I would have priority on getting one.

Apparently not.

Now why would you take orders for something if you aren't going to be able to fill them?

Fuqua!

Again I placed my preorder in April. This is June. I'm baffled by this. Though I'm sure that all the other Beatlenuts out there ordered it too, it would make sense that they would only take the orders they could fill. Am I repeating myself? Yes, I am. And I deserve to. This is just ridiculous.

I'm not happy with CD Universe right now. In fact, I have to say this may very well be my last purchase there. From here on in, I'm all about Amazon.

0 comments: