Friday, June 15, 2007

Must Listen To New Stuff

Every so often I put things on my LaLa list that I've never heard. I figure I might as well get some exposure to different artists and hey, if the CD is horrid, it was only $1.75.

That's how I ended up with 2 CDs by Tara MacLean and one CD Single. She was on the similar artist list for Grey Eye Glances. So I thought, why not give her a try.

Unfortunately they've been sitting on my desk for the last few weeks. I've just been too lazy to listen to them or rip them to the hard drive so I could put them on the Zen Vision.

Its horrible to have music and not listen to it.

So I'm going to make it a point to listen to my Tara MacLean CDs this weekend. In the past 30 minutes I ripped them to my computer so I have no excuse. I mean I hate to think that I haven't got my $1.75 worth of music. LOL!

Here's hoping it will be worth it. My ears have bled enough from bad music today. Let's see if I can avoid inflicting more pain on myself.

0 comments: