Sunday, June 10, 2007

Random 10 - Week 109

One of my memes from Music Memoirs:

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

My mind was on things that it shouldn't have been on most of the weekend. The songs I listened to reflect my mood. I'll upload any or all of them as long as you ask nicely.

Otis Redding - These Arms Of Mine
(Not a good song to shuffle to when exercising. I teared up on this one @ the gym. Blech)

Charlotte Martin - Haunted
(Charlotte's album On Your Shore has way too many songs that I can identify with right now.)

Ohio Express - Yummy Yummy Yummy
(I actually listened to this on my own this weekend. Shoot me! It's so bad it's good in that weird cute way)

Edison Lighthouse - Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)
(Damn Pickle for playing this one. Damn them to hell. I'll be singing it for ages)

Gary Puckett & The Union Gap - Over You
(If only. If only.)

Paul McCartney & Elvis Costello - 25 Fingers
(I'm sending a copy of the McCartney MacManus Collaboration to someone, along with a mix CD)

Fleetwood Mac - Monday Morning
(I really hate this song. Really I do. At least that's what I keep trying to convince myself.)

Fountains Of Wayne - Traffic & Weather
(A little power pop is good for the soul)

Erasure - Take Me On A Highway
(That was my general feeling this weekend. If I could have gone anywhere I would have gladly gone)

The Cyrkle - Red Rubber Ball
(GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!)

As for the picture...



I have no idea why he was in my head all weekend, but I wish he wouldn't have been. It made for an uncomfortable weekend.

0 comments: