Sunday, June 17, 2007

Random 10 - Week 110

From "me" @ Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

Random stuff this week, because I had the Zen on shuffle everywhere I went.

Def Leppard - Two Steps Behind
(This is quite possibly my favorite Lep song and when it came on, I was singing at the top of my lungs)

Tara MacLean - Evidence
(I listened to most of Silence the other night. It's a wonderful CD. I recommend it highly)

Jimmy Somerville - Never Can Say Goodbye
(His falsetto is so good, this version blows away the original)

Elvis Presley - I Can't Help Falling In Love With You
(Blame 99.3 The Pickle for this one. I had the radio on in the car and my dad and mom love WPKL. Oye!)

Warren Zevon - Poor Poor Pitiful Me
(I send thanks out to Eliza for sharing this best of with me. I don't know why I haven't begun my love affair with Zevon before now. The man is so full of snarky goodness...god rest his soul)

Jane Monheit - If
(My zen tossed this one my way..I like Michael Crawford's version of this song better. Isn't it originally done by Bread?)

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Think About Me
(I love Let Me Up I've Had Enough...such a fun CD)

Midge Ure - Lied
(This song keeps coming up in my playlist...I don't know why.)

Simon Le Bon - Grey Lady Of The Sea
(Just a gorgeous song)

David Bowie - Thursday's Child
(Another favorite of mine)

And now the picture

0 comments: