Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The La La Gods Love Me

For a mere $1.75 I'm getting on of the Gordon Lightfoot CDs that I've been looking for.


(click to buy at amazon)

Summertime Dream is just one of many Gordon CDs that I don't have, but it is the one that The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald appeared on. That's one of the main reasons that I must have this one.

I'm happy to be getting a used copy just to have it..though I know I'll end up buying a new one eventually, like I did with A Painter Passing Through, which is really a fantastic disc.

Truth be told, I have about 6 of Gordon's albums and 2 best of collections and I haven't found a horrid song on any of them. He's got a wonderful voice and is a wonderful songwriter. You really can't go wrong owning at least one of his discs.

0 comments: