Saturday, June 09, 2007

I'm A Shopping Fool

My sister and I went to Rock Bottom Brewery, because I had a $5 coupon and then we bummed around the Waterfront in Homestead. (My least favorite place in the whole world)

I've determined a few things while I was there.

Macy's is damn overpriced. I can't justify spending $20 on a tank top. That's just not right. Some of the cuter tops were close to $50. Needless to say, I didn't give my Macy's card a workout this weekend.

After we walked around the hated place I headed to Target (My favorite store in the whole world)

There I spent beaucoups of money. I got my 4th of July tank and shorts for $10. I finally bought that much needed red t-shirt for $5 too. I found a cute top and capris. Not to mention a very cute necklace and earrings set. And even better there was a lingerie sale! Yay! Never mind what I bought, but it was needed.

All in all it was a good day shopping. I had to stop myself, because Target has some of the best clothes at really reasonable prices. When I'm not buying out J.C. Penney, this is my second store of choice.

Now I have to find a way to pay off the bill I just made. That's the part that isn't fun at all.

0 comments: