Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sunday Ramblings

~ Firstly, I've got my 30 GB Zen Vision. Can I get a woo hoo from the peanut gallery? I also got the armband for it, so I can use it easily when I go to Jack's to torture myself.

~ I've got one less CD on my wishlist.



I think I only need 2 more of the Rhino reissues to complete my collection.

This one:


Which I need, because it has the Beatles cover of You've Got To Hide Your Love Away and the Lennon/McCartney song Step Inside Love.

and this one:



I'm not sure why I don't have this one, as its one of my favorite Costello albums.

~ Bootsie is getting braver by the day...look where i found her hanging out the other day.





She's such a silly little girl, isn't she?

~ Borders officially sucks. At one time I used to find all kinds of CDs there, from imports to simple back catalog CDs by my favorite artists. Today I'm lucky I could find that Elvis Costello disc that I bought for a rather inflated price.

~ I've decided to add the Rob Thomas song I'm currently overplaying on my winamp to my list of songs that would impress me if a man ever put them on a mix CD for me.

Some of the most beautiful lyrics ever...

Just let me hold you while you're falling apart
Just let me hold you so we both fall down

Fall on me
Tell me everything you want me to be
Forever with you forever in me
Ever the same

0 comments: