Monday, June 25, 2007

Birthday Music Project

Every year I try to come up with some mix CD project to share on my b-day. I have less than a week now to complete one, and I don't have any ideas that will work.

I thought I could do a Beatley project, but unfortunately the guys didn't have albums out in all of the past 33 years. Lazy bums! They skipped 1985 entirely.

Julie suggested making a mix of songs at the top of the chart for each of my 33 years. Unfortunately my ears couldn't stand that. Have you looked at the charts? Yikes!

So I'm thinking doing my usual mix. My favorite songs from each year starting in 1974 and ending in 2007. (Thank you Paul McCartney and Nick Lowe for releasing great albums this year)

However if anyone has any unique suggestions...feel free to let me know while I still have the time.

0 comments: