Friday, June 01, 2007

I've Got A New Rob Thomas Song

The other day I was listening to BOB FM and I heard this song that I knew was either Rob Thomas or him with Matchbox Twenty. It wasn't familiar to me, but it's been awhile since I really played his album Something To Be or any of my Matchbox Twenty CDs.

It's kinda odd, that I haven't, because I really love just about everything that Rob's done, including the extremely overplayed song he did with Santana, Smooth. (That song was lovely the first 100,000 times it was played)

I especially love when he does slower songs. His newest song, Little Wonders is one of my favorites for that reason alone, and that's why the song I heard drew me in. I'm a sucker for slow/love songs. Rob could sing me a love song anytime he wanted to.

By now you're wondering what song and what album the song that has me in raptures is, right? (Well if your not, humor me and pretend to be)

The song is called Ever The Same and it's from this album:


(click to buy at amazon)

If you don't have Something To Be...well why the hell don't you? It's a great record.

Now watch the video and enjoy the song


0 comments: