Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Things Are Shaping Up

A few things that are making me smile today.

~ I've got next Monday off work. Yay! 3 day weekend with a bonus day off in the middle for the 4th! Woot!

~ So far the weather for next Monday is looking good. The temps should be in the upper 70's to low 80's. Not sure how that will be for swimming, but it will be great amusement park weather.

~ My new Nick Lowe should be here tomorrow. (I've had a copy for a few weeks now so it really doesn't matter on that one, except I want my actual copy)


(click to buy @ amazon) And you should dammit!

I wish those other 2 discs I ordered would get here too. Grrrr! I want my music.

~ Managed to exercise yesterday even though its Monday which = lots of skinny wenches at the gym day. I deserve a pat on the back for not trying to convince them that THEY CAN HAS CHEEZEBURGER!

~ All the flowers are finally planted! It didn't help matters that I had to buy more, because the Iris' take up so much space at the beginning of the season and now have been cut down. Any excuse to buy more flowers, I know.

0 comments: