Sunday, June 17, 2007

It Was A Good Day...A Very Good Day

Allow me to list the reasons why today was just wonder-freaking-ful.

1. Cute man at the gym was checking me...or rather my butt out. (That was a real self-esteem booster.) I never realized I had a cute butt, but since he was looking at me the way I usually look at Gym Hottie....well, SQUEE! Plus cute man kinda looked like Robert Sean Leonard, who plays Wilson on House. Mmmmm...Nice.

2. Took dad to Garfield's @ Washington Crown Center. Nummy. I had my wonderful cranberry walnut chicken salad with raspberry vinaigrette dressing.

3. Bath & Body Works sale is still going on and I still had my $50 gift card from my best buddy in Chicago (and online mom). Oh the great stuff I bought! I'm going to smell so good...people are going to want to take a bite out of me. Hmmm. If the right person wants to bite..and they promise to be gentle...Tee Hee. I'm so bad.

Like for instance...

Justin could bite



This man could not...



4. Dots and Macy's sucked about $117 from me. And woot! I got cute clothes. Yay!

5. After shopping, we stopped at Rita's Italian Ice for gelati. More nummyness. Mom and I split a pina colata gelati with twist custard and dad got a root beer gelati with vanilla custard.

6. I'm going for another long walk in an hour. Just me and my Zen. I love it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments: