Thursday, June 21, 2007

I Hope His Face Didn't Freeze That Way

I should never ever go to The Pickle's website. EVER! Last night I was bored, and tired, but unable to sleep, so I clicked on my link for WPKL here on the blog.

I'm always amused by what shows up on the photo wall, but when I saw this picture, I collapsed in laughter.

I mean, Fishy, what kind of face is that?

I guess his mommy didn't tell him that if he made faces like that it would freeze that way. Lordy, I hope it didn't freeze that way. That would be such a shame cos it really is a cute face.

Damn. Why did I go and say that?

Oh wait, because its true. Fishy is cute in the geeky goobery way that I tend to gravitate towards, but don't tell him I said that. Cos I'm on thin ice with him as it is. And anyhow, I told him that I had put aside the first part of the year. I hallucinated that huge crush I have had on him.

However all was totally lost when I found this picture.



It's a Fishbutt! Methinks the Fish needs to buy some jeans that fit just a tad bit better then those do.

Anyone care to join me in a giggle or two?

And while I'm at it, can I have the camera person's job, because all the shots are horrid and unflattering to everyone involved. If you want proof of the awfulness of the shots click here and you'll quickly understand. Lordy but I could do a better job...and I'd only hit the Fish once or twice during an outing..and I'd be really nice to the poor human in the parrot costume.

0 comments: