Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A Little Bit Of This...A Little Bit Of That

~ Once more someone has proved that they are a fucktardalopasaurus. Its Wednesday and not even a goddamn thank you. Hell, I'd take a go away and please don't send me stuff email, because then I'd know where I stood in the grand scheme of things. So much for friendship I suppose. How depressing.

~ I'm still on my quest to snag one damn vacation day. It doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon. I guess I'll be working on "my" national holiday this year. (That's July 2nd for any of you wanting to get me stuff)

~ Why is it that when you buy skin care sets...the toner is used up first...then the cleanser but the moisturizer seems to be neverending? It's like the loaves and fishes. (ARGH) Honest, I moisturize twice daily and this stuff doesn't seem like it's going away. And I hate to start using something new when I have other stuff left over. Blergh!

~ This is my horrorscope...erm horoscope for the day...

Today is a great day to meditate even if you must work, but be aware that contemplation can lead you into obsessive thinking now. This is primarily because you are being lured into deep feelings that haven't yet bubbled into awareness. If you are overwhelmed or depressed, get outside and enjoy a walk. Gentle movement can help prevent your imagination from tilting in a negative direction

I better start walking now. Anyone want to come with me?

~ I have absolutely no motivation these days. Getting to the gym is about the only thing I can talk myself into doing. I'm sick of reading. I'm sick of the computer. But the only problem is...everything I want to do costs money and I'm broke. Blergh!

0 comments: