Sunday, June 26, 2011

Top 5 Sundays!

This is a bookish meme from Larissa's Bookish Life. I've got so much posted on my book blog, I thought I'd do this meme over here, because I'm too stressed out to string any coherent sentences together about my life.

Top 5 Favorite Genres NOT UF or PNR!

(That is not urban fantasty or paranormal romance)

1. Chicklit: I love stuff like Confessions of a Shopaholic

2. Cozy mysteries: I'm all about mysteries that involve people who own bakeries and have loads of cats.

3. Historical fiction: Since I was in high school I've loved reading stories that tie in with history. I especially love books about the royal families of Europe.

4. Fantasy: I'm a huge Terry Pratchett fan, nuff said.

5. Regency Romance: This is my favorite historical romance period. These were the type of stories I started reading when I began my love with romance novels.

2 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I've got a couple of Pratchett books I need to get reading (one's a limited edition!).

Unknown said...

Im a huge Cozy Mysteries reader, but I worship the ground Agatha Christie walked on =P