Saturday, June 04, 2011

It Has Been A Very Busy Day

I'm not sure if I got a lot done, but I did a lot of things today.

1 huge load of laundry was tackled, and I again cursed the nephew that never does his own. I don't mind dealing with my stuff and my parents stuff...but his gets on my nerves because he's 25 years old. He should do his own damn laundry!

Went to Target, The Dollar Tree, and Kohl's...bought snacks...fun stuff, father's day presents and other things for me!

At at Moe's Southwestern Grille. One word there: YUM!

Afterwards...went to the YMCA and got a workout in...and then started cleaning up.

Now I'm working on a CD review for my freelance job.

Tomorrow is church, more exercise and Walmart...cos Dad needs shorts for summer. 85 year old man + shorts = painful on the eyes, but if it makes him comfortable...I'll deal with it.

One day I'll get a vacation, right?

I hope you guys had a great Saturday!

0 comments: