Sunday, June 12, 2011

I Wish I Had Something To Say

I'm truly fed up with things in my life right now. I don't have enough time in the day to get the things I want done. I've been trying to clean. I've been trying to get laundry done...I've been trying a lot of things, and I'm just getting nowhere.

I need time off.

Really. I do.

I just want some time for myself. I can't seem to get that one the weekend.

I truly hate my life...and I'm not fond of 80% of the people in it right now. I hate people that offer help but never follow through.

It is damn hard to keep house for 4 adults when 2 of them really can't do much to pitch in because of health issues. I feel like I'm working in a personal care home sometimes.

I see other people getting things done...and getting to do things, and frankly I'm jealous. Yet, I know if I left for any amount of time and something happened to either of my parents, I couldn't live with the guilt.

I'm damned if I do, and damned if I don't.

Somebody get me a strong drink

3 comments:

rashbre said...

I think your own post illustrates the wonderful amount of things you do already. Its just good to be told sometimes by others.

But I sort of agree its also good to be able to take a step or two back from it all. We all get conditioned to need to start the next day to day thing and that can sometimes be a time trap.

I wonder if its possible to schedule some 'me time' away from computers and televisions? That's what I do sometimes.

I find a spot where I can be disconnected and maybe take a pencil and a piece of paper to accompany a mug of tea.

Best.

Bilbo said...

Well, I hope I'm still in the 20%. Take a deep breath and cheer up ... life may suck at times, but we're stuck with it, so you may as well make the best of things. Next time we head up to Pittsburgh, we'll try to sync up with you for lunch or something to cheer you up.

Deirdre said...

I hope things get better. I know how life can seem so grim at times.