Monday, June 13, 2011

Miss Callie Speaks

102_2067Hi! Many of you know that I am Miss Callie, just one part of the clowder of cats that have taken over her house.

Well today I'm taking over the blog, because Miss Andrea has pissed me off.

It isn't bad enough that she gives her attention to a few of the stray cats outside, but today she had the absolute audacity to put me in the cat carrier!

I think Mr. Raymond forgot to give it a dusting too, because it sure was stinky!

But that's not the worst of it. She took me outside and put me in the backseat of her car and took me to THE VET!!

Oh the unpleasantness!

He stuck needles in me! And put something up my bum!

That's just not nice!

But I had my revenge! When I got home, I went upstairs and made a big ole poop on her bedroom floor!

Take that Miss Andrea! That will teach you to take me to nasty places like that again!

1 comments:

Bilbo said...

Nessa here. Who cares what a cat has to say, anyhow?