Monday, April 04, 2011

You Know It's Going To Be A Bad Day

~ When you are following a hearse half the way to work, and the other half you have a patrol car behind you.

That pretty much signaled today being lousy and so far, it has been.

There's some hellishly unfun things going on at work that are going to make the next few weeks so much unfun.

I just really need some me time again. Time when I can just relax and not have to be going to a grocery store or anywhere for that matter.

I really feel the need to turn into a hermit.

And with the prices of gas, this may happen.

I may also turn Amish, because I'm thinking horse and buggy is looking better and better as gas starts to hit the $4.00 mark.

To all my friends across the pond, how do you travel when driving is so expensive?

0 comments: