Saturday, April 09, 2011

Weekend's Aren't For Relaxing

The morning started with an argument about paying the bills. Yee ha! And the frustration that goes along with  not being able to find the ones that I was looking for.

Apparently these bills did not want to be paid.

Good for them!

I didn't want to pay them in the first place!

After that, I was trying to sort out my coupons...and I couldn't find my damn folder, where I keep all the little blighters.

Inside the coupon organizer was my $20.00 coinstar gift card for Amazon, so I'm sure you can understand why I was freaking out because I couldn't find it.

Oh and I had it out with my 19 year old nephew, who again is acting like a spoiled brat. That is a long story, but in a few words, it would be nice if he remembered his promise to help his grandparents out when he was home from school. Oh and unlike most college students, this boy is home EVERY WEEKEND!

But I won't go there.

Its been a long Saturday and I have to say that this time, I'm really glad it is almost over.

1 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Bills are unfriendly creatures.