Tuesday, April 05, 2011

When Did I Grow Up

I never thought I'd be the type to hunt down recipes, but I do now. That is so strange. I actually hunt down websites and blogs that have cooking ideas. I guess it is because I now cook for at least 4 people if not 6 on some weekend evenings.

Strange, I don't have a husband or family of my own. I just feed mom and dad and anyone else that happens by.

Well on the Save-A-Lot website I found a great recipe for lasagne.

Allow me to share it.

1 package of no boil Barilla lasagne noodles (soak for a few minutes before using)
1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce
1 large carton of small curd cottage cheese
1 large package of mozarella cheese
2 lbs ground meat

1. Brown ground meat and drain off liquid.
2. Combine meat, sauce and cottage cheese.
3. Layer noodles and meat mixture in a 9 x 13 pan and repeat until finished.
4. Bake at 350 covered for 30 minutes.

Everyone in my family loved it...including one of the cats!

0 comments: