Monday, April 18, 2011

Why Do I Buy DVDs

This is a problem I am trying to deal with.

Why do I buy movies?

I think I'm going to watch them but ultimately I never do. They sit and collect dust on my shelves. There are even some that my friends have bought me that I still haven't taken out of the wrapping.

So far here are some of the movies I need to watch:



The Other Boleyn Girl


The Water Horse - Legend of the Deep (Two-Disc Special Edition)The Last Mimzy (Widescreen Infinifilm Edition)


Mind you, these aren't all the movies and shows I have to watch. There's a Mika DVD, my bff bought me and countless others. It is maddening. My only defense is, I'd rather be reading.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I do the same thing, but I blame Netflix. If I have movies to watch that I'm paying for, I'll watch those. I'll turn to my DVD collection if I can't watch Netflix or if I'm looking for something to watch before bed, or with my boyfriend or something.

Bilbo said...

We have gazillions of DVDs, most of which we have never watched because we'd rather be reading. They are, however, great for some of those winter nights when it's nasty outside and you want something to do besides read...