Sunday, April 03, 2011

On A Happy Note

No one has been to the hospital this weekend!

Can I get a woo hoo for that!

I think it is pretty bad when that is the baseline for deciding if the weekend was a good one.

I did get to the Y every day this weekend, so that's good. If only it wasn't a birthday weekend and if only Giant Eagle didn't make the yummiest of chocolate cakes with whipped cream icing.

Yeah...the exercise didn't really do me much good, but it did help me destress and get a little bit of reading done. I'm all for anything that lets me get some reading done on the weekends.

Some people get to relax on the weekend....I get to go crazier.

Such fun!

Hope all of you had fun weekends

2 comments:

Bilbo said...

Woo, Hoo!!

Sometimes we just have to take our good times how we find them...

rashbre said...

Glad you had a good weekend and BTW the cake looked grand.