Friday, April 22, 2011

Top 5 On Friday




From Music Memoirs

Top 5 musical things you could buy with the money you'd spend on a tank of gas
 
OK, right now it costs me about $38.00 to fill the tank from 1/4. YIKES
 
1. That's at least 3 CDs, preferrably the new ones by Thompson Square, The Janedeer Girls and Sara Evans
 
2. Cheap tickets to see Elvis Costello ~big sigh~ However the gas to get to that show would make it not worth it.
 
3. It would cover most of a new iPod shuffle. Actually at the rate gas prices are going, next week a tank of gas will = a new iPod shuffle.
 
4.  It is just a few dollars under the cost of Linda McCartney: Life In Photographs
 
Linda McCartney: Life in Photographs


I would love to have a copy of that book when it comes out in June!

5. A few of those Elvis Costello live CDs that I haven't gotten around to buying.

1 comments:

Mike said...

Speaking of gas I think I would buy beer with my savings. Beer can be musical you know.