Friday, April 08, 2011

Top 5 On Friday








Top 5 artist you wouldn't mind having dinner with.

Tell us why you chose who you did. This can be any artist past/present. Couples count as one..just in case you'd pick John and Yoko...Paul and Linda...etc.
 
1 The Krallstellos: Elvis Costello & Diana Krall, as long as they left the twins with the nanny! I would love to eat fancy schmancy food and talk music to these two people, because their careers are so different yet both are totally successful and well loved.
 
2. Mika: I don't know if I could eat in his presence because I'd be drooling over this little boy. Ok, he's 27 but that makes him a baby in my book.
 
3. Simon LeBon: Because I wouldn't care what I ate with him around. I mean this guy has been on more diets than I have! God Bless his cotton socks!
 
4. The Moody Blues: I wouldn't mind sitting down with some wine and cheese with these guys. John and Graeme would definitely bring good booze!
 
5. Deni Bonet: Just because she's such a fun lady, and I'd really love to sit down and talk with her.

2 comments:

Bilbo said...

1. Jimmy Buffett - because he's been my hero for many years.

2. Norah Jones - because I'd love to hear a lady with a voice like that just "talk."

3. Nana Mouskouri - because I had the opportunity to meet her and have my picture taken with her a long time ago, and I'd like to see if she remembers me, ha, ha.


4. Gary Lewis & the Playboys - because they were my favorite group while I was in high school.

5. Lady Gaga - because I'd like to know just how weird she is in person.

Mike said...

Zero people. The less I know about their personal lives the more I can like the music and not the artist.

Wv: readed - I readed many books lately. (A perfect Wv for here.)