Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuesday Tunes: Week 63

From Music Memoirs

New Year, New Music:

What artists have albums you are looking forward to in the coming year?
Right now I'm looking forward to Diana Krall's Quiet Nights that is due out at the end of March, Stevie Nicks' The Soundstage Sessions due out about the same time which is supposed to have The Circle Dance on it which was so wonderful when she sang it live and the new Morrissey, because I'm a glutton for Morrissey.

Do you have plans to see any concerts in 2009?
I have plans to see concerts in 2009 but right now I don't know who they will be. I can always hope for Elvis Costello. I would love to see Keith Urban with Lady Antebellum too. We'll see how things shape up. Oh and if Over The Rhine come near Pittsburgh this year, I am so there!!!

What artist do you hope fades into oblivion in 2009?
Only one? Drat! I was kinda hoping to get rid of a few! Britney is always top on my list. Justin Timberlake can go too. Oh and Beoynce! Why? Because I'm sick of all of them right now!

0 comments: