Monday, December 22, 2008

Cold!!!!!

OMG its only 4 degrees outside today. That is just too freaking cold. I seriously thought I was going to freeze last night. My bedroom was too cold so I ended up sleeping in the living room in the recliner with the space heater on.

Brrr is really all I can say. I don't think I can remember a December this cold. Usually the single digit temps come in January or February. Again, all I can say is Brrrrrr!

The power flickered out a few times during the night. I grew crabbier and crabbier. Oddly though, I slept.

That makes no sense to me at all but I did. This old comforter my nephew uses was really really warm.

The only good thing about the weather is that our part of the world didn't get the snow and for that I'm very very happy, because frigidness and snow is just plain downright evil!

Now if you don't mind, pass me a blanket, my gloves, a scarf, a fuzzy hat and some really warm socks, so I can head out to work today.

0 comments: