Monday, December 15, 2008

Closer To Christmas

I still feel like I haven't gotten a damn thing done. Except the shopping. The house is a mess, though the tree is up. Presents are bought, but nothing is ready to be wrapped and some of the presents haven't arrived yet via the mail.

I'm just not ready for Christmas this year.

I didn't even do my Advent song calender here, and that makes me kinda sad. It's something I loved doing, but I'm just not into it right now.

I'm still considering an anti-depressant, because I know my mind is just working overtime on the worry. I hate that. I don't like being this way.

I feel a twinge of pain and I'm sure I'm about to die.

Nevermind that last week I had a UTI that made me miss work for about a day and a half and now my wisdom tooth is giving me hell.

I feel like I'm falling apart.

GAH!

And Christmas is right around the damn corner!!!

0 comments: