Friday, December 19, 2008

The Best Author Ever


Its no lie that when I tell you one of my favorite authors is Richard Paul Evans. His written books like The Christmas Box and The Gift.

I look forward to reading whatever new novel he's released at this time each year. They are heartwarming stories, some will make you cry, but all are really wonderful. Only a person without a heart could not find them enjoyable, and that includes the Grinch when his heart was ten sizes too small.

Grace is his latest and one I'm treating myself to this month from The Book Of The Month Club. I can't wait to read it.

If you really want to read a good story, one that will make you believe that there is still goodness in the world, pick up one of his books. I'm a firm believer that this man truly has a gift from god with his writing.

0 comments: